To request the INCITS logo, please email Lynn Barra and include the following information:
- Mailing Address
- Company Web Site
- Description of how the INCITS logo will be used along with a sample of use (if possible)
By requesting the use of the INCITS logo, you and your company agree:
- to all of the restrictions and guidelines set out below, including the guidelines in the "Standards of Application" (link provided below), and any other guidelines INCITS may set in the future.
- that your company will indemnify INCITS and cover any costs it may incur resulting from your use of the INCITS logo or a violation of any INCITS restriction or guideline.
- that your company may use the INCITS logo only with INCITS's permission and that INCITS may withdraw that permission at any time by giving reasonable notice.
INCITS member companies may use the INCITS logo on letterheads, business cards, and other appropriate materials, such as exhibits. Unless specifically authorized in writing to do so, no company or individual may use the logo/name in a manner that suggests that the company or individual has INCITS's endorsement or that they are acting on behalf of INCITS.
Use of the INCITS logo or name on products or product packaging, in advertising (other than INCITS co-sponsored events), catalog listings, etc. that directly promote a product or service is prohibited.
You must follow the general guidelines on using the INCITS logo in the correct manner including size, format, proportion, location, and color. The complete "Standards of Application" including using examples is available for download in PDF format.
- The INCITS logo must always be used in its complete, unaltered form, which includes the "SM" and the printed name "INCITS"
- There should be at least 1/4" of clear space left around the logo icon and the "SM" mark
- Do not use two or more INCITS logo on the same page.
- Do not replace the INCITS logotype with another typeface. Do not recreate the logo. Use the logo that INCITS provides for download.
- Do not alter the proportions between the logo symbol and the logotype.
- Do not add a highlight, outline, or other decorative device to the logo.
- Do not place other secondary identification symbols or images within the logo area
- Do not stretch, condense, or distort the logo in any way.
- Do not change the colors of the logo.
- Do not screen or lighten the INCITS logo.